These are difficult days for our nation, for our states and communities, for our families and friends, and for each of us personally. At FCCEM, though we are in a shutdown due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we're praying for better days:
- For comfort and healing for those directly affected by the COVID-19 virus
- For strength and endurance for medical professionals and support staff leading efforts against the outbreak in nearly every nation of the globe
- For wisdom to, and cooperation and compassion from government leaders and agencies
- For the financial wholeness of families, businesses, and nations
- For the emotional and spiritual wellness of people in every location and setting during this long siege
- For churches of all sizes as they offer the good news of Christ's love to their communities
We invite you to join us in prayer and to submit to us your prayer request (click HERE) that we might lift up to God you and your efforts to confront the challenges of these days. And when you have the time, we hope you'll review our website to get a sense of the ministries we offer when circumstances allow.
For a summary of the actions we've taken in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, click HERE.
Thanks again for visiting our website.