The last year plus has been a painful, challenging time for our nation, for our states and communities, for our families and friends, and for each of us personally. At FCCEM, we've labored through the pandemic as best we could, staying in touch with each other by phone-in worship and conference calls when circumstances prohibited our being together in the same place. BUT THINGS CONTINUE TO IMPROVE!
- We resumed our Sunday groups and in-person worship on July 12, 2020.
- For several months we moved our in-person Sunday worship to the lower level of our building, both to save energy and to add convenience to worshipers' experience with us, but then returned to our worship center in June 2021.
- We provide hands-free hand sanitizer on both levels of our building, and hands-free access to hand soap and paper towels in our restrooms.
- We ask people to wear masks while on the premises, a request that pertains also to people who have been fully vaccinated. Bill Coley wears a mask except when leading worship, during which time he is careful to stand at safe distances from worshipers.
- We offer a phone-in option for people who for whatever reason prefer to listen live to our Sunday worship by phone. You can learn about that option by CLICKING HERE.
- You can read more about our reopening by CLICKING HERE.
Thanks again for visiting our website!