The last several months have been difficult days for our nation, for our states and communities, for our families and friends, and for each of us personally. At FCCEM, we've labored through the shutdown as best we could, staying in touch with each other by phone-in worship and conference calls, BUT THINGS ARE IMPROVING!
- We resumed our Sunday groups and in-person worship on July 12.
- We practice social distancing in all events on church grounds, a practice that includes providing two empty pews between pews in which people sit.
- We provide hands-free hand sanitizer on both levels of our building, and hands-free access to hand soap and paper towels in our restrooms.
- We expect people to wear masks while on the premises (unless they have medical conditions that require them not to) and provide masks to people who do not have one.
- We offer a phone-in option for people who for whatever reason prefer to listen live to our Sunday worship by phone. Learn about that option by CLICKING HERE.
- You can read more about our reopening by CLICKING HERE.
Thanks again for visiting our website.