The last three months have been difficult days for our nation, for our states and communities, for our families and friends, and for each of us personally. At FCCEM, we've labored through the shutdown as best we could, staying in touch with each other by phone-in worship and conference calls. BUT THINGS ARE IMPROVING!
- We plan to resume our Sunday groups and in-person worship on July 12.
- We will practice social distancing in all events on church grounds.
- We will expect people to wear masks while on the premises and will provide them to people who do not have one.
- Until July 12, we will continue our practice of weekly phone-in worship, now with an easier, less complicated call-in procedure.
- You can read more about our plan for reopening by CLICKING HERE.
Thanks again for visiting our website.