We've created this page for you and your requests for prayer. Use this page to provide, as you see fit, information about your prayer concern, then choose what information about yourself you wish to share with others and with our pastor, Bill Coley, who manages our website. All submitted prayer requests are reviewed and approved (to avoid spammers, for example).
- Submitted prayer requests currently require a name, email address, and phone number, but using the "Public Visibility" and "Church Staff Visibility" drop-down menus on this page, you can choose to "hide" that information from public view.
- You can choose to receive an email notification when a website visitor has read your prayer request and clicked the adjacent praying hands icon to indicate their intention to pray for your concern; be sure to click the "Receive Email Notifications" box if that's your preference.
- You can indicate your intention to pray for another person's prayer request by clicking the praying hands icon next to that request. The person who submitted that prayer request will then receive an email notification, if he or she asked to receive them.
- Email notifications report ONLY that someone - NO identifying information - has expressed an intention to pray for a particular prayer request.
- Our general practice will be to leave prayer requests up on this page for one month. We will gladly extend or shorten that time frame as circumstances or requests from request providers merit.