Since October of last year, we've held monthly events to celebrate our 100th year in ministry. We've played games, watched a movie, toured Christmas lights, ate foods from around the world, refinished some seating at an East Moline public ball field, and more. In July, we return to a ball field, but this time as spectators. Join us!
Join us for a night of family fun at scenic (and we trust dry!) Modern Woodmen Park in Davenport as we take in a Quad Cities River Bandit baseball game on Friday, July 19, as our Centennial event for July. The game's first pitch is set for 6:35 p.m. Even better, fireworks will follow the game!
We've been to Bandits' games on many occasions as a church, almost always with a large group, so we encourage you to express your interest at Mission Central in the church lobby, by phone (309.755.6552) or by email (email@example.com).
Want us to purchase ticket(s) for you as part of our group? Great! You have these payment options:
- You can pay in person (or by postal mail) at the church via cash or a check made out to FCCEM (memo line = "baseball game tickets") Your cost is $11 per ticket, OR....
- You can pay online via credit/debit card or a payment directly from your bank account using our safe and secure online donation portal. To cover the added costs of online giving services, your final cost is $12 per ticket.
If you want to pay online, do this:
- Click/Tap the button below to open our online giving box.
- At the bottom of the box, choose your method of payment (credit/debit or bank account)
- Provide the requested personal/account information. Do NOT activate the "Cover fees?" or "Set up automated giving" options.
- In the "Amount" box, enter an amount equal to $12 for each ticket you're purchasing.
- Select "Special Events" from the "Give to:" drop-down menu (this step is really, really important!)
- Use the "Note/memo" box to report that you're paying for baseball game tickets.
- Complete the transaction by clicking/tapping the "Give" button at the bottom of the donation box.
You'll receive an email from our online giving service provider AND from us acknowledging your purchase (the email from us will come as soon as we're notified and can get it out to you, but certainly AFTER the email from our service provider).
Questions? Contact us. No questions? Here's the button: